Thursday, December 28, 2017

Some more progress.


Well, Bowerbird has been less worked on as I've been jammin' on this guy.
I can't seem to find the original pattern as once I get going I usually just carry or work with a copy of the chart.
If anyone wants it, just let me know.



Just a simple mostly mindless scarf.

Life seems hectic and busy for me now.
Even though this period, the time between Christmas and New Year's is a time void.
Anyone know what day of the week it is?  
To anyone else looking in, I wonder if they'd think I'm all that busy or hectic.
Perspective is everything.
I work four hours per day, every day of the week.  A couple times a week, it's six hours a day.
One husband, one dog, one cat, and one house to maintain.
And this poor, neglected blog.
Oh, I do try and fit in some cooking and baking where I can.  Which should be read as when I feel like it.

I'm going to be setting up my craft/shooting room soon.  Husband is back out in his office that's just outside of our garage area.  It recently had to have some major revamps.  Drywall, set in bookshelves, and a new roof completed.
Sooo, I'm currently trying to start from scratch and figure out how to design this room for myself and what supplies and furniture I'm going to want.
I will be documenting the entire process from start to finish.
This is a big project and I don't mind telling you I feel a tad daunted by it.
It's just that I have images in my head of what I want but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off in actuality.
I guess we'll find out.

The stupendous progress on Bowerbird.



We got a couple inches of snow on Christmas day and Baxter was loving it.


Have a great week!

No comments: