Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year and other knitting stuffs

So here we are at the 30th of December, year of our Lord, 2017.  Still.
And I continue to contemplate knitting life.

And continue knitting.



I had a few pair of these Vancouver Mitts left from a Christmas Bazaar I was a part of.
Talk about an easy, mindless, take-with-you, project, this is it.
I'll be passing these out at Church tomorrow as I forgot to bring them to our Christmas service.



 And this guy.  This guy right here.  That for the life of me, I simply cannot find the pattern.  It was a free pattern and no title printed with.
It's not in my library.  Nor, can I find it in my browser history.
I suppose I might be able to dig it up from my printers history but I've lost the desire to do so.

So there it is.

And this.

Sockhead hat








Even with a yarn winder and that thingy it goes on, this was a real bitch to wine.  In fact, such a snarly mess, I may not get this brand again.

See ya all next year.


No comments: