Monday, June 30, 2014

Ravelry

Recently I cleaned up my Rav favorites pages.
I went from six pages to one. I am now back to two, and will probably be at three pages in the next couple days. Now, see, it's not even totally, my fault. As in, I'm not sitting here on Rav looking at patterns.
Y'all on Instagram, my tumblr dashboard, and a few select blogs are fueling this progress.
Case in point:



Fiori di Cuore by Cristina Ghirlanda





Minimi's Shawl or Cardigan








































Miranda by Josée Paquin


































Surry Hills by Maria Magnusson (Olsson)





Acqua Pearl by Deepika




















Pixelated Pullover by Jennifer Beaumont
































Lace Tonal Tee Knitalong




















Whispers by Veera Vailimaki















So, yeah...these are the latest. So tempted to cast them all on at once.
Good things that's not 'really' possible.
Why does it seem it seem such a hard sell to believe it's not possible??
It's.   not.  Possible.
Nope.
Nada.
Not at all.



No comments: