Saturday, January 26, 2013

Things

are goin' on.  However, Phineaus would rather enjoy a bit of paper chewing.




























Or, start something with the dog.




















































Mr T looks on, feeling the behavior is beneath him.




On the knitting front, I'm finally trying to get the hang of working with two colors.  So, these socks, Echeveria, were started.  I'm getting it, but I know I've really messed up the pattern.
I'm ok with that.  It's coming.




























Getting some progress on the Inselsberg socks.  Almost to the heel flap on the 2nd.


































Sir Phin Phineaus Rex Nix.
A Siberian Forest Cat.  Four months old.
Ruler of this house.

Later.
:)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your cats are adorable and I LOVE those colorwork socks, they look awesome! I need to learn colorwork better than I do, thanks for sharing! :)