Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goofin'

around with some yarn.

Currently, I am obsessed with Linen yarns and blends.



















This:









































Lead me to this:


































So, I've been playing, like this.
































With this  












Not sure where I'm gonna go with this, but it's been fun playing.

The pattern for the afghan is linked to the picture.  
This would also be soooo pretty in a heavier, soft yarn.


This is from Etsy seller Muza in Kiev, Ukraine.
33% cotton, 33% linen, 33% viscose.
This yarn blend, even more so with 100% linen, really lends itself to designs where
you want very good stitch definition.
This particular blend is also soft and non-scratchy.  
Win-win :)



I'm really dying to try this with some Louet Kidlin.






How simply gorgeous.  
Le sigh.

No comments: