Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Casted on

I couldn't help it.
I browsed the pattern & thought, I have the yarn for that, and before I knew it I'd casted on and finished the first chart.
I seem to do this a lot. 
And I do mean before I even realized what I was doing.
*sigh*
So much for my pledge to only have on thing going at a time.
























Actual color:

Cascade 220 Heathers 7806 a pale purple/grey mix with hints of very light fuchsia shot through.

Tethys Shawl:  Knitty Spring+Summer 2012






















Really love all the detail in this one.

1 comment:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

ohmygosh!! It's gorgeous! I really love this one! If I could learn to knit, and it actually turn "into" something....I think that would be so good for me! lol Keep my hands busy at night while I create at the same time!

I need to get a How To book!

Lou Cinda :)