Monday, September 6, 2010

Finishing up Summer.

Because I refuse to let go.  Period.
I have also been remiss in my posting habits.  But as I don't really have flocks of folks to worry about....I don't.
Been busy.  Knitting, baking-cooking, reading,  gardening, training the new pup, and even doing a bit of crocheting.
Is there anything better than potato salad with bacon in it?  Someone once said that everything you taste that is yummy and delicious, rich, thick, and creamy- good, was due to butter.  Well, I think bacon deserves that kind of accolade as well.



Bacon, new potatoes, green onions,  celery, mayo, sour cream and some seasonings.  Bake and serve.

Presenting Baxter!
Before the grooming appointment:
And, after:


He is a squirrelly little guy, that's for sure.

This is the first book I've ever picked up reading without reading any preview first.  I had placed it on hold as an eBook from my library.  When I was notified that it was ready, I'd forgotten.  So far, very, very good.
Just read through Twilight series.  Very fluffy stuff.
And no, real vampires do not sparkle.  Enough said.

No comments: