Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blocking.

Wow.  I am surprised at how much I am not liking this blocking process.
This sweater is called Cutaway from Chic Knit.



I've finished with the body knitting and now need to block so I can finish this baby up.  Ug.  I have no idea if I'm doing this right or what.  So, I blocked to the measurement given, ah easier said than done, that.  I couldn't get my T pins to stick.  Finally, worked around that and what you see in the pics is where I'm at.
Sleeves tomorrow.
LOVED this pattern!
If you haven't checked out Chic Knits, you're in for a pleasant surprise
http://www.chicknits.com/catalog/cutaway.html


These are the fronts and the brown yarn at the bottom is waste yarn that'll be removed to work those live stitches in starting the ribbing.  I used Plymouth's Wildflower DK.  To bad this stuff is no longer made.  Nice yarn that's not too pricey.
Hope to have an update in a few days!

No comments: