Thursday, February 14, 2019

Currently, on the needles....

Wow, so ok, this is kinda weird.
I just realized I only have two wip's on needles right now.
But only one that I'm working on feverishly.

Big Love













Pattern uses Aran weight yarn and I just happened to have some Cascade Eco wool on hand.  It's been unusually cold here lately so I figured this would get a lot of wear and be nice and toasty.

I really do enjoy Annestrick's patterns.  I find them well written and easy to understand and follow.







Also, Morning Sky is still on le' needles but as I only have shy of two inches of the bottom ribbing finished I will spare you.  (read) I too lazy to snap a pic right now.
Plus, it feels like eons until I'll actually be wearing this.

I'm feeling a tad snarky these days.
Must be all the snow we've had.
Getting my car stuck in said snow.



Where do I sign up:??

Enjoy the knitting!

No comments: