Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bullet Journaling























I have noticed that my cell phone calendar just doesn't offer the tools I like, er, rather it's better to say that it doesn't have what I need.
I can't tell you how many times I've been late to an appt because I input the wrong time.
Therefore, I've found that I don't use it.

When I saw a YouTube video about bullet journaling, I knew I had to try it.
I'm finding that (I think) I really like it.  It's been two days, but I've already crossed something off in the to-do area.

Plus, I'm feeling out a new sense of creativity.
I'm practicing my penmanship skills, too























This is my practice version.  I'm doing the system w/out fear of making mistakes.  The thing that's so great about this system is that you can make it totally streamlined to what YOU want & need.
I've already got some new journals picked out on Amazon as well as some new writing implements.

I'm looking forward to telling y'all how great it's working for me.
As I heard in the video, this is the difference between busy or being productive.

Sounds like a win to me!




No comments: