Thursday, March 31, 2016

I am still alive

Not that you would know it from my posting history.
Ah well.


I've been knitting.  Mostly socks.
Currently, I am doing a test knit for ArohaKnits on Ravelry.

Then Comes Spring Shawl


It's a bit blurry, I know, but ya get the idea.

I'm nearly finished.  I got held back because I ran out of yarn.  I know....
That's never happened to anyone but myself.  The shame.


















I already had the yarn on hand, albeit just the one skein.  When I acctually checked the yardage and realized I was short it was too late to get more before I ran out.

Madelinetosh Merino Light in Big Sur.
Further deets on Rav.

Spring is making a big appearance around here and I still have little desire for gardening.  I'm sure that'll change as the temps get a bit warmer.

Hope all of you are well and knitting away.... Enjoy!


Editing here to show finished item!

















No comments: