Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Mash up

Every now and again I need to get my DIY on.

For instance, I think these are so clever.




































































Punch out some shapes from pretty autumn leaves.




Not sure exactly what to do with them.  I'm sure the possibilities are endless.




Ok, so yeah, not so much DIY, but can I just say, yes!!!

Smith & Cult Nail Lacquers

Dark like me




Birdie Num Num






Gay Pony




Kings and Thieves 







































There are a few more over on their site which you can get to by making a click on the pictures.

Meanwhile, here in the asylum, I'm using Revlon Red.  Avery pretty, warm, and russet red.








































Be inspired, paint your nails something gorge!





No comments: