Friday, October 31, 2014

Just some stuff...

Whilst I am working on what I am calling 'the project', I was sort of really trying hard to not look at too much knitting stuff over on Ravelry.
You can imagine how that's working out.




























Hovineidon hienommat by Tina Kuu

Can you believe such gorgeousness exists?!  Awesome way to show off some pretty solid color sock yarns.
Free pattern.  Here. 










































Wake by Veronik Avery



I am really loving this design as I think the lines in this would be super flattering for everyone! Not a free pattern, but yanno, some things are just worth it.  Clicky on the pic for link. 
























































Wispy by JumpersCableKnitting.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this pattern, but I just adore it!
So versatile for any yarn choices.



Be well, and knit on!

No comments: