Thursday, October 30, 2014

Long time.....

It's been way to long that I've neglected this little blog.
I can kinda of get obsessed when I'm involved in a special project.
Those projects are usually always things I'm making for some one else.
Case in point, this bedspread I'm making for a newlywed couple in our church.

At her bridal shower I gave her two choices via two templates that I'd made up.
She chose the Circle of Friends Square pattern.
She then informed that her bed size was CA King.
**thud**

I just smiled.
Inside I was like, Oh, it's on.
Like Donkey Kong.
I am/was challenged.

So, this I what/all I've been working on for the last six weeks.
Diligently.
Manically.

This is where I'm at.
About half way finished.


And the actual squares look like this.

It's a free pattern by Priscilla Hewitt.   You can find it here.




I haven't decided how I'm going to finish it off, what edging I'll use.
I'll play around until I get something I really like.



New shoes.
Skechers.  So very comfy!!
Like walking on pillows.













































Whenever I see slips on that can be comfortably worn without socks I usually get 'em.
Due to the size of these flippers, 11N, I don't run across 'em too often.
Mom said I'd never fly away.

I'm really gonna try and get a video done.  I've neglected those, too.
Ah well.
Life continues.

Peace/out.








No comments: