Saturday, August 9, 2014

Man, after posting the video yesterday, I realized that I've been away from the blog for some time.  I mean, longer than usual, for me.
Sheesh.

Anyhoo, thought I'd share some Ravelry inspiration.

































I am doing this one next.  Like, I'm casting on as soon as the yarn gets here from Knitpicks.  Should be Monday, or Tuesday.






























Just found this pattern, Spree, today.  Really like the cable detail and how it makes the fronts lay so nice.  Yeah, I see that she's kinda tugging on them to look better, but it actually states in the the description how this is a design perk.










































If I had more of summer left, I'd cast this on right away.  Calls for Cotlin from Knitpicks, which I'm dying to try out.  Uber great price point too!









































This one has me a bit intrigued.  Makes me wonder if this is something that I'd actually wear.  And wear well.








































This looks like it'd be a stable that I'd wear all fall/winter long.


I've been outside a lot lately.  Gardening.  Getting things in the ground that I should of done quite some time ago.
A Japanese maple and a Lilac.
I've also been making some new beds for flowers and veggies.
And, reading.  Been reading a lot.
If fact, reading apocalyptic genre somewhat, got me thinking that veggies might be a good idea, lol.

Enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend folks!

p.s.  Just click the pictures for links.



No comments: