Thursday, September 5, 2013

I have a

question for all you crocheters out there.








































Any idea what the stitch is that I've circled??
I absolutely love this pattern but alas, I'm not up on my crochet symbols.
I found this on a Russian site, I think it was, and I've not clue.
Well,  it sorta looks like a  puff stitch of some kind?
So, any help you can send in would be greatly appreciated.










































This pattern was also found whilst perusing my crochet websites.
As you'll see in the link, it was used for a center of a square.
I was thinking this would make a totally fabulous rug if it was just continued as is.
So, I'm playing.
Again.
I'll let you know what happens.

Tomorrow is Friday!!  Yippee :D

Ok, I can see y'all just want me to have to google crochet symbols.

No comments: