Saturday, August 17, 2013

I just may be

to legit to knit.
This is mainly due to all the fabulous crochet stuff I've been looking at recently.
Type in 'crochet' over yonder on the le pinterest, and you'll see what I mean.
If you dare.



Just making these little guys up as I go.  Usually I connect them as I go too.  Very quick.  Hope it'll
make a nice spot for my feet as I exit my bed.
The grey is Cascade 220 and the white it Cascade Ecological.
Yeah, hand wash.  Ah well, when it rains, ya get wet.





























These are squares from the Sunny Spread pattern from Red Heart Yarns.  Pattern linked to pic.
The white is Lion Brand Cotton Ease and the black is Cascade 220.
And yes, I have no idea how I'm ever gonna wash this thing.
So, I'm gonna do my Scarlet O'Hara thing and worry about that tomorrow.
I'm linking up to Yarn Along.

This post has been approved by Mr T.

























Have a grand weekend y'all~!

No comments: