Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baking

with a helper.  Or, more aptly, an observer.
As with most things, he just had to check this out.






If you haven't found Ree Drumond's site, The Pioneer Woman, you have been missing
 out on some utterly delicious, simple, and amazing recipes.  Ever.  Period.

That's where this recipe came from.  It's baking away as I type this.


Perfect Pound Cake.  Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for pound cake.
Probably with a little vanilla bean ice cream.
Or strawberries.
Or both.

Easy ingredients that are usually on hand.






Last night's dinner came from A Big Mouthful, Adventures in food.
Spinach Feta Pop-in-your-mouths.



Let me just tell you these were really easy, and so very good!!
Doesn't seem to do it justice, but I think you get the idea.

Oh, and yeah, I'm still knitting.  
Like a crazy person, but no need to go there.
:)


No comments: