Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wow. Just wow.

I cannot believe it's been since Oct 9th since I last entered a post.
Shame on me.
I got no excuses, pardon the poor English, but there it is.

I do, however, have some knitting pic's.
I have been a sock knittin' fiend.

This amazing pair are Arch-Shaped Socks by Jen Showalter.  And man, were they ever fun to
knit up!  They also, feel amazing on ma' feet! Used Cascade Heritage Sock.





























These guys are just your basic sock via Churchmouse Classics.
Simply perfect socks for the beginner as this pattern is just written so clearly and precisely.
Knit with Rowan Felted Tweed.






























I, for the life of me, cannot remember what these are, but I think they might be another Churchmouse Basic.
And neither do I remember what yarn I used.
Aging is a terrible thing, folks.





























On my sock needles of the moment, is Echeveria.
My first attempt at knitting with two colors.
I was perusing the Rav and came across the Sock knitters Anonymous group.  And, yeah, that led to these being cast on.




























I'm using Heritage sock for both colors.  The green is variegated.
Horrible picture, but actually might look better then in real time.  ha.


Well, that's all I have at the moment.  Still have the Chaleur on the needles, somewhere.  Oh, and my almost finished Monica scarf/shawl.  Love that Louet yarn so much I got some more, in the Raffia Tan,  to do this.

So, take care and mucho sorry for le long lapse.

:)

No comments: