Monday, October 1, 2012

F.O.'s

Two, count em...Two of 'em!

Conic by Cookie A
I used Cascade's Heritage Sock on size US 4









































Yes, I had an issue with this particular project.
Ran out of yarn, got some more, different color dye lot.
Yeah.

However, the difference in color in the ribbing is NOT due to this.
I don't know what the heck happened there!  So weird.
I'm going to try and over-dye this.
I'll post pic's, win or fail, once done.


 Shapely Boyfriend Sweater by Stephanie Japel







































So, maybe not the greatest pic of this, but I gotta say, this is the best fitting sweater I've ever made!
Fit's like a dream.  Just have to go get some fab buttons!
Love the yarn too.
Used Berroco's  Peruvia on size US 9.
Really knit up fast.

No comments: