Friday, August 31, 2012

Wip's

Just a couple more things I'm working on.


                                                                                                  



                        






















Riparian Shawl

BFL fingering from Huckleberry Knits on Etsy.  Winesap





But, this is what has captured my total attention, time, and effort.
I am obsessed.
Such a fun pattern










































Conic Sweater
This has been a some what challenging knit for me.  I had to tink back.  Like, several times.  But, I feel it's
worth it.
While posting this to my project page over on the Rav, I realized that I was using a DK weight yarn rather
than the called for sock weight yarn.
That explains a couple different things, doh!

Still, if I do have to frog it, I will immediately cast on with the correct yarn.
Immediately.
:)                                                          

No comments: