Saturday, June 9, 2012

This and that.

Seems like it's been a while since I posted.
I've been a knitting machine and I like that.






















One sock, finished
Lion brand Sock-Ease.




















Spring showers Cardigan only needs the other sleeve and some serious blocking.
Cascade Quatro and size 6 ndls.































Minnie's scarf is finished.
Noro Silk Garden and size 10 ndls






















Barb's Koigu Ruffle is started.  Had to cast-on 648 sts!
MadelineTosh Delinet in Amber Trinket colorway with sizes 5 & 7 ndls.






















Cyrus Shawl is started.
Skacel Merino Lace and size 4 ndle
Thrilling, I know.
























And, lastly, my one little, lonely Hexi-puff in with some Ella Rae leftover Lace Merino.
Picture clicks with get you the end result :)

I am going to record today and talk about these and maybe some other stuff I
want to cast on soon.  Cause, yanno, maybe having seven wips just isn't enough.

So yeah, I've been happily knitting away here while the rains continue.
No complaints from me :)

No comments: