Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Plans.

Just when I thought I knew exactly what my next knitting project was, I go and peek at the new Twist Collective.



Eadon.
I'm sure I'm the only person this has ever happened to.
Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes makes this an affordable thing to make.  $1.99 to $2.19 per skein.  Woo hooo!!!
Bittersweet

 Blackberry

Maple Syrup

Pumpkin

Just to choose a color.  Yeah, the hardest part.  I threw the Pumpkin in there as I was trying to find colors that were a bit of a departure from my usual suspects.  
Any help out there on a color??

Obviously, I've got fall on my brain.  We haven't really had much of a summer here either.  Here in the PNW we only really have two seasons.  Wet, and less wet.
Fall is my favorite season. 

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Most of the time, when a design strikes me, it's partly because of the color. At first I want to make it in a different colorway, but you know what? Sometimes I just use the same same same yarn as the design calls for. And I end up more than happy with the result!