Friday, February 25, 2011

Turtle in crochet!

Hmm, adorable & and pretty, no doubt.  I wonder though if it drags him a little?  Plus, do the same fashion rules apply to turtles as us?  Ah, just winter white, huh.  Still, wouldn't an avocado green looked nice?  Sequins?  Bedazzled?  ;)  I jest.
Maybe I'll have to get my own turtle and see.
Or, not.
:)

I've been painting.  Well, priming, to be exact.  Over an awful and very old neon-ish yellow.  Probably the worst color ever! to cover.  It's even on the ceiling.  Ceiling is hubby's job.  I stand below and offer advice. 
It's taken two thick coats just to cover the walls.  When I'm finished, I'll post some before and afters.  Well, I think it'll be mostly *during* and after.

Pass the Motrin, please.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my...that is too funny! I have seen sweaters on cats and dogs, but this is a first! I love it!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

How funny!! I think he likes it....as long as he is sitting still!

My son found a turtle YEARS ago in the lake, he was small....really small...so he brings him home, named him Franklin (of course)and we put him in an aquarium where he lived for years...and grew and grew...bigger aquarium.....more time...Franklin got bigger! By this time I am the one taking care of Franklin....you know how that goes....we finally gave him to a friends little boy THREE years ago....Franklin is STILL alive and well and living in a really BIG aquarium! WHO KNEW a turtle could live so long.....or get so BIG!

I should have made him a sweater!

Lou Cinda :)