Monday, September 7, 2009

No more putting it off....

Well, I just up and did it. Started the blog. I didn't realize I was really going to do this today, but hey, no time like the present, right? I saw this property after it had been listed on the market for about 3 days. I hadn't even seen the bedrooms, just the kitchen, dining & living rooms. I had to head out the patio door to see what all the green was about out there. As soon as I saw this property, I knew I was home. Well, I should say, as soon as I saw this backyard, I knew.
Boy, was I glad the hubby like it just as much as I did.
Well, there will be a lot of before and after shots in the very near future.
I just finished wallpaper off the kitchen.
And the kitchen is awaiting new counter tops, a sink, and disposal. Pic's to follow.
Oh, and the carpet was pulled up in the living & dining rooms to reveal a gorgeous oak flooring.
It's been sanded, sealed, and re-varnished.
Airing out even as I write this. Again, pics to follow~!

No comments: